White Beads German Silver Earring
We know how much you love our White Beads German Silver Earring so we have formed a small guide as to how you can keep your jewelry last a long time.
- Fashion jewelry tarnishes when flashed to moisture, oils, salts, and acids. Keep your jewelry tarnish-free by retaining it dry.
- Don’t Wash Dishes or do Laundry With Your Jewelry on.
- Don’t Wear Jewelry In the Pool or at the Spa.
- Don’t Put on Lotion or Perfume with your Jewelry on.
- Dry your hands before handling, or putting on, any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or exercising.
- Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it.
- Remove any oil, salt, or acid contaminants and dry the piece.
- Wear it last, and take it off first.
- Put Your Jewelry on After You Put Your Clothes on and Before Your Take Your Clothes Off. An incidental draw on the chain can break your number one neckband.
- Put Your Jewelry on After You Put Your Clothes on and Before Your Take Your Clothes Off. A coincidental draw on the chain can break your number one necklace. When performing exercises like clothing, cooking, or planting, eliminate your adornments to forestall actual harm or openness to cleaning synthetic compounds or cleaning liquids.
- Put Jewelry On After Applying Hairspray and Makeup. This goes back to keeping your jewelry dry. Perfumes, hairspray, lotion, and makeup usually contain harsh chemicals that can damage your beautiful jewelry.
- Store your fashion jewelry in a soft dry place to avoid damage due to moisture in the air.
- Store your adornments in a gems box or other secure holder.
- You can also store your jewelry in a silk or velvet pouch and put each pouch in a decorative shoe box.
- Avoid Air! The air around us is what makes metal tarnish.
- We recommend using a ziplock or sandwich bag with the air squeezed out to prevent oxidization.